The face-to-face event returns to the London Excel on October 15th and 16th
It will be the first, large scale, property investment exhibition to be held face to face in London since Covid restrictions curtailed the events industry over a year ago.
The two days are packed with exhibitors including Hamilton Fraser, Knight Knox, Crowd Property and the NRLA.
Many high-profile speakers have been confirmed and these include:
● Ben Beadle, CEO of the newly amalgamated NRLA as keynote
● David Cox, Compliance and Licensing Director at Rightmove (also keynote)
● Paul Shamplina, TVs Nightmare Tenants, Slum Landlords Founder of Landlord Action
● Vanessa Warwick, Co-Founder of Property Tribes
● Simon Zutshi, Co-founder of both Property Investors Network and CrowdProperty
● Richard Bowser, Editor of Property Investor News
● David Sandeman, MD of Essential Information Group and THE Property Auction guru
The infamous, indefatigable Russell Quirk will also be hosting two panels including ‘The State of the PRS’ on Friday 15th October at 10.30am. In this forum, he is set to reveal his predictions for the 2022 property market and his view on where house price growth is going. Russell was notable for taking bets amongst industry colleagues in early 2020 with him backing a ‘no fall in house prices despite the pandemic’ prophecy despite just about every other pundit saying the opposite.
“The rest, as they say, is
“I successfully called the property market right in early 2020 despite the negative forces of a pandemic and the aftermath of Brexit whereby experts from across the industry predicted house price Armageddon. They were wrong and I was right, just like in previous years when I’ve correctly forecast what the market will do. Join me on Friday 15th October where I’ll explain what will happen in the next 12 months and why. Bring your chequebook,” he adds.
Panel debates include the following and a full list of speakers and panels can be found here:
● Is now a good time to be investing in UK property?
● Holiday Lets – expert advice on how to maximise yields
● How to buy and sell at property auctions – the way the pros do
● Fraudulent Tenants – identifying them and avoiding them
● How to fund every property deal – dispelling the myths
● Using data to boost your investment outcome
● How to mitigate the three big tax traps for landlords
● Starting and growing your property development business
● The State of the PRS (Keynote Panel)
And there’s much more to come with more panel announcements and speakers to be confirmed in the coming weeks.
Nick Clark, Managing Director of the
Property Investor Show says
“We will be the first large-scale event in the industry to welcome visitors and exhibitors back to the face-to-face environment. It’s the first opportunity in two years for anyone interested in investing in property and for suppliers that want to reach investors, to network together and to benefit from each other.’
‘Networking is such an important part of our sector and I suspect that most of us are rather Zoomed out now after many months of sitting in front of a screen.’
‘Our forum is a place to meet, build relationships and conduct business across the property investment space and I’m delighted our event is leading the way in facilitating such.”
Mortgage funders, estate agents, lettings agents, developers, property management, PropTech, legal firms and investment platforms alike can once again look forward to showcasing their products and services directly to the huge audience that The Property Investor Show provides.
The full list of 68 seminars and multiple, well know industry speakers can be found here