Comelit will be showing its extensive range of video entry, home automation and CCTV solutions, featuring the best in contemporary Italian design at IFSEC International (20th-22nd June 2017, stand G1150, Excel, London).
Also, being unveiled is the Quadra and Mini Wi-Fi ViP hands free kit. This features an HD camera and LED signalling on the external Quadra panel, plus an internal Mini unit with full duplex audio, echo cancelling and built in Wi-Fi to connect to the apartment LAN, saving cost on installation. The Quadra and Maxi ViP kit shares the same features, but includes a Maxi 7-inch Wi-Fi enabled monitor.
Also on show will be the recently launched ultra-thin Mini-series of door entry monitors – the new Mini ViP hands free and Mini 2-wire models. With its smart, compact design, the series features a 4.3-inch 16:9 colour screen, contrast, colour and ringtone volume control and melody customisation. The units also have:
- Soft-touch buttons for lock release, self-ignition, switchboard call and privacy function management
- Integrated hearing loops
- Full duplex audio
- Door status LED indicators
Both versions come with wall-mounting and backplate kits.
Also being exhibited will be:
- Comelit’s award-winning, sleekly designed Icona monitors – made from transparent, scratch-resistant polycarbonate – with white backlit touch keys and swipe-activated secondary functions
- Maxi, the high-end door entry monitor: just 12 mm thick, featuring a 7-inch screen and cutting edge technology, and
- Quadra, the contemporary-styled compact and functional entry panel with high-performance loudspeaker and wide-angled colour camera.
On the home automation front, the company will be exhibiting SimpleHome, its intelligent home automation system and winner of the access control (hardware) category in the Benchmark innovation awards 2016, where the judges said that, “the system elevates the package of access control (door entry), surveillance and alarm management into a lifestyle product”.
“We are very excited about our product offering for IFSEC 2017,” said Francesca Boeris, Managing Director at Comelit UK. “This includes the launch of the innovative, high-end Maxi Android door entry solution and the Quadra and Mini ViP kits, providing a cost-effective entry solution where budgets are tighter. We’ve also continued to supply solutions to some very significant sites, including the prestigious and iconic Battersea Power Station development in London.”