A ground-breaking exhibition of offsite construction solutions, the largest of its kind ever seen in the UK, will be a key component of Ecobuild 2017. Forward-thinking companies that are making the most of the opportunities provided by offsite construction are relishing the chance to demonstrate their technology within Explore Offsite at Ecobuild.
Taking place alongside the exhibition, Explore Offsite at Ecobuild masterclasses will provide a platform to learn about the latest in offsite technology developments with expert information and seminars on solving the housing shortage, using offsite technology to construct a more sustainable environment, and how the industry is responding to unprecedented demand through greater investment in lean manufacturing systems.
Free CPD accredited Offsite Technology Masterclasses will run daily throughout the show to offer an independent perspective of the offsite construction sector. Intensive training sessions will address the drivers and benefits of using offsite construction technology, and provide visitors with the knowledge to successfully apply these techniques. The Offsite Technology Masterclasses will host 48 speakers over 18 hours of presentations across 14 sessions.
The masterclasses will cover six topics including: Modular Volumetric Technology, MEP & Pod Technology, Structural Timber Technology, Roofing Technology, Concrete Technology and Light Steel Frame Technology.
- Stephen Wightman, Caledonian Modular Ltd
- Darren Richards, Managing Director, Cogent Consulting
- Rory Bergin, Partner – Sustainable Futures, HTA Design LLP
- John Skivington – Director, LHC
- David Harris, Divisional Director, Premier Modular
- Steve Newell, General Manager, Portakabin
- Julia Evans, Chief Executive, BSRIA
- Graham Cleland, General Manager, NG Bailey
- Paul Cooper, Managing Director, Ormandy
- Andrew Carpenter, Chief Executive, Structural Timber Association
- Nick Milestone, Managing Director, B&K Structures
- Tim Snelson, Associate, Arup
- Nic Clark, Managing Director, KLH
- James Talman, Chief Executive, NFRC
- Elaine Toogood, Senior Architect, Concrete Centre
- Dr Michael Samson, SCI
- Chris Dolling, Manager, Marketing and Technical Development, The British Constructional Steelwork Association
- Robert Clark, Managing Director, Fusion
For more information, and to book your free place, please visit www. ecobuild.co.uk/exploreoffsite
Ends: 05 January 2017